Something To Think About…
Be willing to make the connection between your actions and your results.
Illusion of control leads to a lack of conscious participation, which aggravates the problem. Conscious participation in your relationship to food and eating requires waking up to the reality of what is happening. It requires giving attention to the inherent needs of your body. Each of the examples above contains an unconscious delusion that contributes to low energy and poor health. Myra Lewin, Freedom In Your Relationship To Food
Are You Eating With Mental Imbalance? Do you…?
- Skip breakfast in order to eat less in a day
- Buy gym memberships or Yoga classes and not use them, but feel like you did a good job by making the purchase
- Suck in your tummy in public to look thinner
- Exercise excessively to make up for binging
- Buy healthy food and let it go bad in the fridge, but feel good that you made the right purchase
Myra Lewin, Freedom In Your Relationship With Food
Myra Lewin, Freedom In Your Relationship To Food